Profits are the basis of your business and the number one thing that you want to improve.
Here are eight strategies that can be employed to increase your profits:
- Increase your price. If it has been awhile since you increased the price of your product, doing so may help to drive your sales revenue without greatly affecting your customers’ pocket books.
- Find a new market. Conduct market research to discover if there is a market that you are failing to target.
- Focus on customer service. What are you doing to keep your customers happy? Consider implementing an incentive or rewards system.
- Start marketing. Do you have an online marketing strategy? Is your business on social media? Do you keep blogs?
- Partner with another business or organization. Is there another organization in your community with which you can partner? For example, could you offer a discount for all members of a gym in return for free advertising?
- Increase employee productivity. Profits may be slacking because employees are. This may not mean that your employees are bad, but rather that they need some intrinsic motivation. Try giving employees more flexibility and autonomy to increase productivity.
- Refine your product. Could your product be made better? Is there a new product or service that you could offer? For example, pretend you sell soap – could adding an organic line drive sales?
- Be unforgettable. This goes along with marketing – develop a product, a slogan, an add, or something of the like that is unforgettable. To do so, you will need to understand your target audience and their demographics.
CONNECT WITH ME:
For more of these articles, rule breakers, energetic solutions or concepts, for more ease and grace in your life or business, connect with me at http://sheevaunmoran.com. Grab my 5 Essential Energies for Success by texting the word “energy” to 949.891.2584 with your name. Remember that energy is within you…let it shine today!