The Dalai Lama’s 3 Main Commitments – What We Can Learn
His Holiness has committed himself to three main things in life. These three commitments are noble and humble in nature and teach us the importance of having such commitments ourselves. The three commitments are:
- The Promotion of Certain Human Values
The first commitment of the Dalai Lama is the promotion of certain human values, including:
- Contentment; and
If you were to promote certain human values, which ones would you choose?
- The Promotion of Religious Harmony
There is no doubt that the world has become an angry and hateful place and much of this anger and hate is between the world’s different religions. The Dalai Lama seeks to promote harmony between different religions throughout the globe and believes that the “true” religion is only relevant on an individual level.
How are you working to obtain harmony between those who are different?
- Preservation of Buddhist Culture
The Dalai Lama is a devout Buddhist. His Holiness has committed to the preservation and promotion of Buddhist values – the two most important of these values being peace and non-violence.
What part of your culture/values do you think deserve preservation?
CONNECT WITH ME:
For more of these articles, rule breakers, energetic solutions or concepts, for more ease and grace in your life or business, connect with me at http://sheevaunmoran.com. Grab my 5 Essential Energies for Success by texting the word “energy” to 949.891.2584 with your name. Remember that energy is within you…let it shine today!
- Yep paradise was epic. I swam, scuba dove a wreck, shared a new meditation, chatted with Richard Branson about the soul, sang … badly, hung out with giant tortoises every morning, got chased by a fierce lizard, played tennis several times, took kite surfing lessons, shook loose cobwebs, finished a book, shared loads of amazing connections, swam some more, got lost in the highest areas of the island in torrential rain, hung out at Rincon surfside, shared my sexy abs that rock routine, danced and rested on the last few days. Beyond grateful for all that is and all that was! Love to all😘😎 What have you been up to?
- From the mud brilliance can rise. The mud is where many remain stuck. The mud is where many wallow until they have to crawl just far enough out until they repeat. BUT the mud is where the real entrepreneurs go and create from. They make the mud their playground and the treasures rise up like the lotus. RISE up with me.