Are You Giving Too Much of Yourself?
Spreading yourself too thin is a classic American move – in our culture, we value those who work and value more those who work even harder. However, this value system has left many people overworked and underappreciated.
Signs You’re Giving Too Much of Yourself
Here are some signs that you’re possible giving too much of yourself:
- You are getting sick more often;
- You’re not sleeping well;
- You’ve lost or gained weight;
- You no longer do the things you once loved;
- You find yourself wishing you could escape; and
- You dread starting the day.
How to Give Back to Yourself
In today’s world, it can be very difficult to prioritize yourself when you have 100 other things going on. Here are some ways that you can remain productive while also saving time and allowing yourself some room to breathe:
- Cut out things that don’t matter – where are you wasting time in a day?
- Get organized – the more organized you are, the more time you’ll have.
- Prioritize at least 10 minutes a day for you. Use this time to shut down your computer and phone and escape, preferably outdoors.
- Know when to say no – you can’t do it all, and turning something down doesn’t make you a bad person.
CONNECT WITH ME:
For more of these articles, rule breakers, energetic solutions or concepts, for more ease and grace in your life or business, connect with me at http://sheevaunmoran.com. Grab my 5 Essential Energies for Success by texting the word “energy” to 949.891.2584 with your name. Remember that energy is within you…let it shine today!