Fall Goal Check-In: What’s Your Goal Progress?
As the weather starts to cool, now is a great time to check in on your goal progress for the year and make adjustments so that you’re on track.
What Were Your Goals?
Remember nine months ago when you set New Year’s resolutions and made a list of goals? What were they? Take this time to write down your goals – have your goals changed or evolved? Do you have new goals?
What’s Your Progress?
Now that you remember what your goals were, how are you progressing? Are you close to reaching your goal? Have you already reached it? Have you fallen off course and need some motivation to get back on track?
Get to Work
After assessing where you are at in terms of reaching your goals, you need to put a plan in place. You should aim to:
- Develop new goals if your old goals have already been met;
- Implement a strategy for finishing the year strong with goals completed; or
- Putting a plan in place to help you get back on track for goal completion.
In some cases, the date of your goal completion may change. If you need to push back your date of completion, that’s okay; just be sure you’re working hard towards your goals at all times.
CONNECT WITH ME:
For more of these articles, rule breakers, energetic solutions or concepts, for more ease and grace in your life or business, connect with me at http://sheevaunmoran.com. Grab my 5 Essential Energies for Success by texting the word “energy” to 949.214.4294 with your name. Remember that energy is within you…let it shine today!
- Yep paradise was epic. I swam, scuba dove a wreck, shared a new meditation, chatted with Richard Branson about the soul, sang … badly, hung out with giant tortoises every morning, got chased by a fierce lizard, played tennis several times, took kite surfing lessons, shook loose cobwebs, finished a book, shared loads of amazing connections, swam some more, got lost in the highest areas of the island in torrential rain, hung out at Rincon surfside, shared my sexy abs that rock routine, danced and rested on the last few days. Beyond grateful for all that is and all that was! Love to all😘😎 What have you been up to?
- From the mud brilliance can rise. The mud is where many remain stuck. The mud is where many wallow until they have to crawl just far enough out until they repeat. BUT the mud is where the real entrepreneurs go and create from. They make the mud their playground and the treasures rise up like the lotus. RISE up with me.