The Law of Appreciation: Why You Need to Appreciate Those Around You (and How To)
It’s very important for leaders to be complimentary in their interactions with their:
- Family; and
- Others in your life.
This is because an energy leader is the top of the energy pyramid. When energy is positive, this energy courses through the organization; when the energy is negative—like anger—this too will permeate the entire organization.
The Importance of Appreciation
When you appreciate others—especially those who are important to your life or your organization—it’s like putting grease in the gears. Appreciation is a method of correction when something in your situation is off course.
How to Use the Energy of Appreciation
To use the energy of appreciation, start by thinking about those people in your life who are important to you. Then, do the following:
- Send grateful energy to those people, or actually send them a note or word or gratitude;
- Take responsibility for your actions;
- Tap your heart center when criticizing– this will help you be more soft and clear;
- Look for things that are going right, not just those that are going wrong.
The more that you give appreciation, the more likely you are to reach success. To learn more about success and appreciation, reach out to success coach and mentor Sheevaun Moran today.
CONNECT WITH ME:
For more of these articles, rule breakers, energetic solutions or concepts, for more ease and grace in your life or business, connect with me at http://sheevaunmoran.com. Grab my 5 Essential Energies for Success by texting the word “energy” to 949.214.4294 with your name. OR just reach out to me http://facebook.com/sheevaunmoran. Remember that energy is within you…let it shine today!
- Yep paradise was epic. I swam, scuba dove a wreck, shared a new meditation, chatted with Richard Branson about the soul, sang … badly, hung out with giant tortoises every morning, got chased by a fierce lizard, played tennis several times, took kite surfing lessons, shook loose cobwebs, finished a book, shared loads of amazing connections, swam some more, got lost in the highest areas of the island in torrential rain, hung out at Rincon surfside, shared my sexy abs that rock routine, danced and rested on the last few days. Beyond grateful for all that is and all that was! Love to all😘😎 What have you been up to?
- From the mud brilliance can rise. The mud is where many remain stuck. The mud is where many wallow until they have to crawl just far enough out until they repeat. BUT the mud is where the real entrepreneurs go and create from. They make the mud their playground and the treasures rise up like the lotus. RISE up with me.