Are You More Productive in an Office or When Working Remotely?
Some people feel as though the office is the most inspiring place for them; in an office surrounded by their peers (and perhaps someone constantly over their shoulder) they are more likely to get more done. Other people feel the opposite way; that the office is stifling, and they prefer to – and are more productive when – they have the opportunity to work at home.
More People Prefer Remote Working
According to a recent survey published by Forbes, 93 percent of people say that they are more productive working remotely. This may be contributed to the fact that:
- Working at home may improve the work-life balance;
- Working at home provides more time with family;
- Working at home saves time; and
- Working at home reduces commuting stress.
Do You Prefer to Work at Home or the Office?
Take a minute to think about yourself and your career – do you prefer to work at home or at the office? If you prefer to work remotely but rarely have the opportunity, have you considered talking to your boss or going into business yourself? If you’re a manger, do you give your employees the option of working at home?
CONNECT WITH ME:
For more of these articles, rule breakers, energetic solutions or concepts, for more ease and grace in your life or business, connect with me at http://sheevaunmoran.com. Grab my 5 Essential Energies for Success by texting the word “energy” to 949.214.4294 with your name. Remember that energy is within you…let it shine today!
- Yep paradise was epic. I swam, scuba dove a wreck, shared a new meditation, chatted with Richard Branson about the soul, sang … badly, hung out with giant tortoises every morning, got chased by a fierce lizard, played tennis several times, took kite surfing lessons, shook loose cobwebs, finished a book, shared loads of amazing connections, swam some more, got lost in the highest areas of the island in torrential rain, hung out at Rincon surfside, shared my sexy abs that rock routine, danced and rested on the last few days. Beyond grateful for all that is and all that was! Love to all😘😎 What have you been up to?
- From the mud brilliance can rise. The mud is where many remain stuck. The mud is where many wallow until they have to crawl just far enough out until they repeat. BUT the mud is where the real entrepreneurs go and create from. They make the mud their playground and the treasures rise up like the lotus. RISE up with me.