Are You More Productive in an Office or When Working Remotely?
Some people feel as though the office is the most inspiring place for them; in an office surrounded by their peers (and perhaps someone constantly over their shoulder) they are more likely to get more done. Other people feel the opposite way; that the office is stifling, and they prefer to – and are more productive when – they have the opportunity to work at home.
More People Prefer Remote Working
According to a recent survey published by Forbes, 93 percent of people say that they are more productive working remotely. This may be contributed to the fact that:
- Working at home may improve the work-life balance;
- Working at home provides more time with family;
- Working at home saves time; and
- Working at home reduces commuting stress.
Do You Prefer to Work at Home or the Office?
Take a minute to think about yourself and your career – do you prefer to work at home or at the office? If you prefer to work remotely but rarely have the opportunity, have you considered talking to your boss or going into business yourself? If you’re a manger, do you give your employees the option of working at home?
CONNECT WITH ME:
For more of these articles, rule breakers, energetic solutions or concepts, for more ease and grace in your life or business, connect with me at http://sheevaunmoran.com. Grab my 5 Essential Energies for Success by texting the word “energy” to 949.214.4294 with your name. Remember that energy is within you…let it shine today!
- Today is the day for International Peace, #meditation and prayer. It’s the most powerful way for you to raise the world to a higher consciousness. It’s the simplest form of service you can do for humanity. Join me today as I meditate for peace and healing at 1pm your time. Let’s turn up the volume on love, kindness and healing for all humanity. #frequency #healtheworld #successsecrets #spirituality