3 Questions to Ask Yourself to Become a Happier Person
To say that there are only three questions that a person should ask themself to become a happier person would be crazy; there are dozens upon dozens of relevant questions that must be asked over the course of life. So as not to overwhelm you, here are three to start with:
- What Do You Really Love to Do, and Why?
Start with the most basic of all questions – what do you really love to do? This answer will be unique for everyone, and try to dig deep. For example, don’t just say, “I love being with my dog.” Say, “I love hiking outdoors with my dog in the early morning, because it makes me feel peaceful and connected to nature.”
- If You Were on Your Deathbed and Could Give Your Current Self One Piece of Advice, What Would it Be?
Don’t think of this as morbid, instead, think of it as an exercise in reflection and introspection. As an older person, what advice would you give yourself right now? Would you work harder and make more money? Work less and travel? Stay at your current job? Pursue the things you love more? Get out of an unhealthy relationship? Have a child?
- Which Statement Is More True: I Am Influenced By the World, or I Influence the World?
Think about your role in the world – do you do more influencing, are are you often the victim of influence? Which one do you think is more valuable? How can you change to achieve that?
CONNECT WITH ME:
For more of these articles, rule breakers, energetic solutions or concepts, for more ease and grace in your life or business, connect with me at http://sheevaunmoran.com. Grab my 5 Essential Energies for Success by texting the word “energy” to 949.214.4294 with your name. OR just reach out to me http://facebook.com/sheevaunmoran. Remember that energy is within you…let it shine today!
- Yep paradise was epic. I swam, scuba dove a wreck, shared a new meditation, chatted with Richard Branson about the soul, sang … badly, hung out with giant tortoises every morning, got chased by a fierce lizard, played tennis several times, took kite surfing lessons, shook loose cobwebs, finished a book, shared loads of amazing connections, swam some more, got lost in the highest areas of the island in torrential rain, hung out at Rincon surfside, shared my sexy abs that rock routine, danced and rested on the last few days. Beyond grateful for all that is and all that was! Love to all😘😎 What have you been up to?
- From the mud brilliance can rise. The mud is where many remain stuck. The mud is where many wallow until they have to crawl just far enough out until they repeat. BUT the mud is where the real entrepreneurs go and create from. They make the mud their playground and the treasures rise up like the lotus. RISE up with me.