Authenticity: The New Old Way to Succeed and How to Achieve It
If you were to ask a group of people whether or not they believe themselves to be authentic, most of them would probably answer that yes, they do. However, when it comes down to it, many of us are not as authentic as we would like to believe. And when we’re not authentic, we may suffer from a lack of confidence, too.
It’s not easy to be authentic, but once you start you will begin to have more success in your life.
Characteristics of Authentic People
Authentic people have some characteristics in common. These include the fact that authentic people:
- Pause and think about their words and actions;
- Speak for what is right and just;
- Indulge in curiosity;
- Never consider drama and gossip as optional;
- Are comfortable with silence;
- Know the differences between mind, mind chatter, and true intuition;
- Have high levels of trust;
- Don’t take everything personally;
- Create their own paths in life;
- Are never fake;
- Ask themselves difficult questions; and
- Take responsibility for expanding and growing no matter what.
If you are ready to learn more about your authentic self and how to improve upon it, success coach and mentor Sheevaun Moran can work with you.
CONNECT WITH ME:
For more of these articles, rule breakers, energetic solutions or concepts, for more ease and grace in your life or business, connect with me at http://sheevaunmoran.com. Grab my 5 Essential Energies for Success by texting the word “energy” to 949.214.4294 with your name. OR just reach out to me http://facebook.com/sheevaunmoran. Remember that energy is within you…let it shine today!
- Yep paradise was epic. I swam, scuba dove a wreck, shared a new meditation, chatted with Richard Branson about the soul, sang … badly, hung out with giant tortoises every morning, got chased by a fierce lizard, played tennis several times, took kite surfing lessons, shook loose cobwebs, finished a book, shared loads of amazing connections, swam some more, got lost in the highest areas of the island in torrential rain, hung out at Rincon surfside, shared my sexy abs that rock routine, danced and rested on the last few days. Beyond grateful for all that is and all that was! Love to all😘😎 What have you been up to?
- From the mud brilliance can rise. The mud is where many remain stuck. The mud is where many wallow until they have to crawl just far enough out until they repeat. BUT the mud is where the real entrepreneurs go and create from. They make the mud their playground and the treasures rise up like the lotus. RISE up with me.