Authenticity: The New Old Way to Succeed and How to Achieve It
If you were to ask a group of people whether or not they believe themselves to be authentic, most of them would probably answer that yes, they do. However, when it comes down to it, many of us are not as authentic as we would like to believe. And when we’re not authentic, we may suffer from a lack of confidence, too.
It’s not easy to be authentic, but once you start you will begin to have more success in your life.
Characteristics of Authentic People
Authentic people have some characteristics in common. These include the fact that authentic people:
- Pause and think about their words and actions;
- Speak for what is right and just;
- Indulge in curiosity;
- Never consider drama and gossip as optional;
- Are comfortable with silence;
- Know the differences between mind, mind chatter, and true intuition;
- Have high levels of trust;
- Don’t take everything personally;
- Create their own paths in life;
- Are never fake;
- Ask themselves difficult questions; and
- Take responsibility for expanding and growing no matter what.
If you are ready to learn more about your authentic self and how to improve upon it, success coach and mentor Sheevaun Moran can work with you.