You’ve probably been tired more times in your life than you can count, but exhaustion is much more rare. If you’re wondering what the difference is and how it impacts you, read on:
Being Tired vs. Being Exhausted
A feeling of tiredness occurs when the body has been used—often wisely and for personal gain—and the mind is in collaboration with that act. Some of the normal life living thing to help you delve into deeper understanding.
Exercise makes us use our bodies and feel tired. Taking care of our children makes us tired. Often times, being physically tired is accompanied by mental fatigue. But, both of these types of being tired are positive, and occur from working towards better things.
Exhaustion, on the other hand, is when the all of the following are drained and need outside help:
- emotions; and
How Exhaustion Happens
Exhaustion occurs when there’s a negative collision of:
- energy – mind, body, soul, relationships etc;
- thinking – thoughts actually take and use a lot of energy;
- beliefs – the false and negative;
- programs that we hold or have been trained into;
- patterning from parents and society; and
- holding onto things that are conflicting truths.
When you’re doing something that’s in conflict with your own best interests, exhaustion from work can result. Exhaustion prevents you from moving forward and reaching personal and economic success. Your whole being becomes stressed and it often occurs from basics such as exhaustion from stress Ask yourself: are you tired or are you exhausted? If you’re the latter, life coaching from Sheevaun Moran can help.
Know that one fun way to handle exhaustion is to change things up. This little article is about when you do something you’ve never done and how it will help you bring more light and life to your mind and body.
Also, if you wish to eliminate stress on your path to growing your business, taking your start-up to success, or just getting your mindset sorted for a better life then reach out to us now to learn more.
Here are a few extra tips…
- Many times it’s too difficult to get relaxed because of our busy mind. As your mind goes over and over things and your worries become bigger and then you seem to have more worries. Your body and mind need rest so that we can have the life we often don’t allow ourselves to have. Recovery comes about through relaxation. Vacations are begun with the first few days trying to relax and just as you finally do relax it’s time to go home. Download this audio program is just like taking a relaxing bath or being on vacation.
- It’s time to honor yourself and practice self-care by using the actionable steps outlined for you in The Secret Energy of Sleep. Sleep is important, you are important. The tools you learn will further up-level you to support your passions, desires, health, and wellbeing.
More Epic Tools:
For more of these articles, rule breakers, energetic solutions or concepts, for more ease and grace in your life or business, connect with me at SheevaunMoran.com. Grab your FREE copy of the Epic Life Toolkit HERE.
Subscribe to my Youtube channel! http://youtube.com/
Remember that energy is where the real you shines and success is more easily attainable…let it shine today!