I read a fantastic article by Derek Sivers who founded CDbaby (some of my audios are still up there). He shared that people keep asking him about what he’s up to these days. http://nownownow.com
I thought it was such a great idea that I’ve put one up as well:
- Green smoothies
- Juices daily
- Bumper cars at Disneyland’s California Adventure and looking for more fun like that with the little ones in my life.
- Writing daily – have written fifteen books.
- Reading books and articles about the latest technology
- Traveling to speak and connect with thought leaders
- Interviews on radio programs such as http://Addicted2Success.com, Michael Neeley, Jeffrey Shaw of Creative Warriors, and more. Have been featured on over 300 radio shows and podcasts as of 2020.
- Meditation and yoga
- Teaching energy mastery
- Interacting with my one on one clients
- Creating new programs for my Innovator Circle so that they can impact the world in a more whole, authentic, and futuristic way.
- Sharing the inner workings of how money and energy play a significant role and delivering huge value for our Ignite Your Prosperity Program.
- Creating some cool websites for my company and clients on ClickFunnels
- Writing webinars
- Getting everything tidied up since our Epic Life Wisdom Conference that we held in Los Angeles. Lots of video footage to review and share.
- Walking on the beach and connecting with new and old friends
- Traveled at the end of 2019 to the 7th Continent, Antarctica, and paddle-boarded there. Profound experience.
- Helping our non-profit, Create a Bright Life, serve and help over 25,000 a year in five states.
- We raised enough money at our Epic Life Wisdom Conference to feed 2600 meals and that should help a lot of folks take that next step.
All my efforts are designed to help other’s achieve their goal and get out of pain, limitation, hunger, or thirst for food or knowledge.
This is my current update for December until February. If there’s something new and exciting I’ll share here.