Your Energy is the Solution to Good Customer Care & Business Success
Customers come in all shapes, sizes, and energies. While some customers may be pleasant and thankful, others may be bullish and indignant. However, just like your own business, your customers are a full reflection of your own energy. For example, when you’re feeling irritated, your customers will feel irritated too. The same goes for when you’re in a good mood.
Keeping Your Energy Field Clear and Customers Flowing
The best way to keep your energy field clear and keep customers flowing is to follow these fundamental tips:
- Love—really love—the phone and answering it for a customer;
- Stop complaining about having to deal with customer calls;
- Find something pleasant to look with on your desk; and
- Stand up and do jumping jacks three times per day – stagnant energy in the body leads to frustration in the body and brain. This resonates on to the customer.
Get In Your Best Frame of Mind
If you’re in a business where dealing with people is your business, always putting your best face forward and being in your best frame of mind is essential. Keeping your energy field clear is a must. Success coach and mentor Sheevaun Moran can help.
CONNECT WITH ME:
For more of these articles, rule breakers, energetic solutions or concepts, for more ease and grace in your life or business, connect with me at http://sheevaunmoran.com. Grab my 5 Essential Energies for Success by texting the word “energy” to 949.214.4294 with your name. OR just reach out to me http://facebook.com/sheevaunmoran. Remember that energy is within you…let it shine today!
- Not sure what I was going for with this one but I do know that having my picture taken isn’t always something I am super comfortable with. I completely respect those who do love having their photo taken. . So the story I’m going with for this is that there are many things in our world that needs looking in a different direction. Sometimes it’s more looking up or ahead but right now everyone seems to be looking down and away. . Look at people around you. Notice what’s happening and smile and don’t be like everyone else.